Mykonos is synonymous with holidays. It is one of the most beautiful islands in Greece and a paradise for the young and young at heart, sun worshippers, night owls, and the LGBTQ community from all over the world. Greece's trendy island is one of the most attractive and sophisticated destinations in the Mediterranean, popular also with the international jet set. Stroll through the winding alleys in Mykonos Town, enjoy the sunsets in Little Venice, or turn night into day on one of the island’s hippest beaches: Paradise Beach. This is probably the most famous sandy beach on Mykonis with an even more famous nightlife.
Perched on a cliff overlooking the sea, this is the most legendary club outside Mykonos Town. The huge open-air dance floor erupts in the early hours of the morning, when the hustle and bustle of Mykonos Town comes to an end and lasts until dawn. The DJ sets attract many international talents. It is regularly voted into the annual top club lists by international publications. The venue recently received the prestigious Green Key, an award given to tourism businesses worldwide for their ecological achievements. The iconic swimming pool, modelled in the shape of the island of Mykonos, is one of Cavo Paradiso's historical landmarks and a popular photo subject.
- Header - Photo by My Foto Canva on Unsplash
- Paragraph 1 - Photo by Dave Lastovskiy on Unsplash
- Paragraph 1 - Photo from Arpacollection.com
- Paragraph 2 - Photos by Bubbles Gallery on Tripadvisor.
- Paragraph 3 - Photos from Blog.mykonosvillas.com
- Paragraph 3 - Photos by Astra Club on Facebook
- Paragraph 4 - Photos from Paradiseclubmykonos.com
- Paragraph 5 - Photo from Tripadvisor.ch
- Paragraph 6 - Photos by Pasaji Beach Club on Facebook