The world-famous club Ushuaïa is located on the main street of Playa d'en Bossa. It is a mixture of luxury hotel and open-air club with a pool. Visitors are offered fantastic parties with modern shows and star DJs like Martin Garrix and David Guetta really get the crowd going. Enjoy an unforgettable party experience under the open Ibizan sky.
Two red cherries; there is hardly anyone who travels to Ibiza and doesn't know the trademark of the sweet fruit. It stands for the legendary Pacha Club near Ibiza Town. Here, you can dance and party to good music on various floors. The party label started in 1973 in a small old finca and is now a flagship on the island.
A Place To Be in Ibiza! Located on the marina, Club Lío has a lot to offer. Before the place is transformed into a club, guests enjoy spectacular dinner shows with great artists. Afterwards, partying and dancing until the wee hours is on the programme. Partygoers have a unique view of the luxury yachts and the illuminated old town of Ibiza.
O Beach Club
The O Beach Club is located on the beach of S'Arenal in San Antonio and is one of the biggest beach clubs in Ibiza. A visit to this party venue is a unique experience and combines pool party with dance floor. Here, you can relax luxuriously by the 600 square metre pool during the day, enjoy exclusive food in The Pearl restaurant, and party exuberantly in the evening.
- Header - Photo by Pacha Club on Facebook
- Paragraph 1 - Photo from Palladiumhotelgroup.com
- Paragraph 1 - Photo by Ushuaïa Club
- Paragraph 2 - Photos by Pacha Club on Facebook
- Paragraph 3 - Photos by Amnesia Club
- Paragraph 4 - Photos by Nassau Beach Club on Facebook
- Paragraph 5 - Photo by Blue Marlin Ibiza
- Paragraph 5 - Photo by Blue Marlin Ibiza on Facebook
- Paragraph 6 - Photos by Lío Club Ibiza on Facebook
- Paragraph 7 - Photos by O Beach Club Ibiza on Facebook