Bienvenido a Cuba! Culture, nature, history, and traditions – all that is Cuba! The communist-ruled island state in the Caribbean is known for its vintage cars, cigars, sugar-white beaches, and salsa music. Here, time seems to have stopped and the locals' love of life and improvisational skills are part of the country's magic.
The last destination of this trip is Cuba's seaside paradise Varadero. Along the 20-kilometre-long Atlantic coast are various beach hotels which makes this a perfect place to enjoy a few more days of relaxation. The beautiful sandy beaches invite you to sunbathe and unwind all day long.
- Header - Photo by Spencer Everett on Unsplash
- Paragraph 1 - Photo by Alexander Kunze on Unsplash
- Paragraph 1 - Photo by Jasmina Ajkic on Unsplash
- Paragraph 2 - Photo by Simon Berger on Unsplash
- Paragraph 2 - Photo by Jennifer Chen on Unsplash
- Paragraph 3 - Photo by Daniel Sessler on Unsplash
- Paragraph 3 - Photo by Sabrina on Smilesfromabroad.at
- Paragraph 4 - Photo by Falco Negenman on Unsplash
- Paragraph 4 - Photo by Rav_ on Pixabay
- Paragraph 5 - Photo by Noel on Unsplash