NINON Design Boutique Hotel
The NINON Dubrovnik concept focuses on authenticity, simplicity, and relaxation. The “no shoes - no news" philosophy of the boutique hotel wants to encourage guests to leave the high heels at home, be themselves, and simply relax. With only nine rooms, the hotel creates a family atmosphere that can be felt from the very first minute.
The beautiful Villa Orsula is located only a five-minute walk from Dubrovnik's city centre. From the villa, guests enjoy a unique view of the sea as well as the old town. The accommodation has a private beach and the luxuriously furnished wellness area at the neighbouring Hotel Excelsior can be used as well.
Guest House Forty-Four
The Guest House Forty-Four is located in the middle of the old town of Dubrovnik. The rooms are modernly furnished and exude a pleasant feel-good atmosphere with beautiful accentuations. If you are looking for an oasis of peace in the middle of the action, this is the perfect place for you to stay.
St. Joseph’s Boutique Hotel
This jewel is a beautifully restored boutique hotel in the heart of Dubrovnik's old town. The characterfully furnished rooms are a reminder of the city's turbulent history. Here, the feel-good character is paramount, and the warm and courteous staff makes sure that no wish goes ungranted.
- Header - Photo by Villa Orsula on Facebook
- Paragraph 1 - Photo by NINON Design Boutique Hotel
- Paragraph 1 - Photo from Boutiquehotel.me
- Paragraph 2 - Photos by Villa Orsula
- Paragraph 3 - Photos by Guest House Forty-Four
- Paragraph 4 - Photos by St. Joseph’s Boutique Hotel on Tripadvisor
- Paragraph 5 - Photos by Hotel Villa Dubrovnik on Facebook
- Paragraph 6 - Photos by Hotel Bellevue Dubrovnik