Kokkini Porta Rossa
The building is situated just inside the walls of the old town and was once a 14th century knights abode. The owners found the derelict building and created a hotel that boasts luxury for a small number of guests . This hotel embodies «philoxenia» – a ancient Greek tradition of warm and friendly hospitality providing a second home for those away from home.
Trinity Boutique Hotel
The Trinity Boutique Hotel is located in Rhodes’ old town and only a ten-minute walk from the lively Sokratous Square. The freshly made breakfast, prepared from local ingredients is served in the Hotels tranquil courtyard. The six suites have a simplistic design while paying homage to the relics of the past such as the bare stone walls of the original building which can be seen throughout the hotel.
Melenos Art Boutique Hotel
This hotel is nestled into the hillside in the village of Lindos overlooking the Aegean Sea. The Arcopolis of Lindos and the dazzling Pallas beach are both within walking distance from the Melenos Art. The hotel has a rooftop gourmet restaurant serving Greek cuisine. Each of the twelve suites comes complete with a uniquely Lindian style raised platform bed and a walled private terrace to relax.
- Header - Photo by Serhat Beyazya Unsplash
- Paragraph 1 - Photos by Kokkini Porta Rossa
- Paragraph 2 - Photos by Allegroy Boutique Hotel Allegroy Boutique Hotel
- Paragraph 3 - Photo by Trinity Boutique Hotel
- Paragraph 4 - Photo by Melenos Lindos
- Paragraph 4 - Photo by Melenos Lindos on Facebook
- Paragraph 6 - Photos by Efechi 1904