Bleak and cold, hazy and dark, stormy and fierce... yes, that’s Ireland too. But that’s not all: There are green meadows with peacefully grazing sheep and cows, and sharp-edged cliffs where the waves of the Atlantic crash. And yet, despite all the roughness: The Irish people have a great imagination and delightful stories. Whether it be goblins or fairies, giants or magicians, white trout or ‘The Stone of Eloquence’ – the island is more legendary than any other spot on earth. Uncover the mysteries of the land, explore the most mystical places in Cork County.
- Header - Photo by janmiko on Adobe Stock
- Paragraph 1 - Photo by MARIUS KASTECKAS on Getty Images
- Paragraph 2 - Photo by Steve Allen Travel Photography on Alamy
- Paragraph 2 - Photo by RM Floral on Alamy
- Paragraph 3 - Photo by Ire DronePhotography on Adobe Stock
- Paragraph 3 - Photo by Darren on Adobe Stock
- Paragraph 4 - Photo by benstevens on Getty Images
- Paragraph 4 - Photo by Boyan Dimitrov on Adobe Stock.
- Paragraph 5 - Photo by carrigphotos on Adobe Stock
- Paragraph 5 - Photo by Isabella on Adobe Stock
- Paragraph 6 - Photo by Andrei Nekrassov on Adobe Stock
- Paragraph 6 - Photo by Dulin on Getty Images