Çay tea, pronounced "chai", is a variant of black tea and is firmly rooted in Turkish culture. Whether with a Turkish breakfast or after a good dinner – the soothing beverage is consumed at any time of day. Prepared in special teapots, Çay is served in tulip-shaped glasses with a little sugar.
Mahfel Cafe Plaj
From the terrace of Mahfel Cafe Plaj you can enjoy the wonderful view of Bodrum Kalesi Castle. The warm sea breeze in the air and a traditional Çay tea in your hand – what could be better?
- Header - Photo by Christopher Horne on Renk-magazin.de
- Paragraph 1 - Photos by Pelo Cafe on Tripadvisor
- Paragraph 2 - Photo by Şeren Ç. on Foursquare.com
- Paragraph 3 - Photo from Yemekvekitap.com
- Paragraph 3 - Photo by Gaaveci on Facebook
- Paragraph 4 - Photo by christinagoesistanbul on Wordpress.com
- Paragraph 4 - Photo by Belma Yon on Tripadvisor
- Paragraph 5 - Photos by Hey Joe Bodrum on Facebook
- Paragraph 6 - Photos by Cafe Cafen on Facebook