Es Llonguet Forn Artesà
Café Es Llonguet is a wonderful place for coffee and pastries in Mahón. It is located in a side street of the shopping district and most of the products are homemade. If you want to try the most typical Menorcan confectionery, this is the place for a relaxing breakfast.
S'Avarca de Menorca
You cannot leave Menorca without buying a pair of the traditional Avarques. The leather sandal originating in Menorca was soled with rubber from of old car tires. Nowadays, they are made in a wide variety of designs. The largest selection can be found at S'Avarca de Menorca on Carrer Angel in Mahón, which it is also the islands oldest factory.
Night Market of Alaior
The evening market of Alaior, 13 kilometres away from Mahón, takes place every Wednesday during the summer months. In addition to a variety of local handicrafts, the market offers various cultural events, tastings, live music and workshops. Enjoy the evening flair and stroll through this lively night market.
- Header - Photo by voegele-reisen.ch
- Paragraph 1 - Photo by PublicDomainPictures on Pixabay
- Paragraph 1 - Photo by 1Dani1 on Tripadvisor
- Paragraph 2 - Photo by La Ventana Gourmet on Facebook
- Paragraph 2 - Photo by La Ventana Gourmet
- Paragraph 3 - Photo by Es Llonguet on Facebook
- Paragraph 4 - Photo from arrivalguides.com
- Paragraph 5 - Photo by Felipe Mann on Pinterest