House with Pool
This sweet cottage with its 35 square metres is ideal for singles or couples. It is located in the southwest of Tenerife in the village of Santa Catalina. It has a small kitchen with seating area, a nice bedroom with a double bed, and a bathroom with a bathtub. The outdoor area and its pool is shared with another house. On the terrace you have a wonderful view of the sea, can sit there, read a book, do some yoga, or just relax.
The Labyrinth of the Sea
You have to be quick here. This great flat in the north-east of Tenerife is booked up for weeks and months. Why do you ask yourself? Because you can enjoy your coffee in the hammock in the living room and the sea seems to be within reach. The accommodation is very comfortably furnished and an ideal place to relax and enjoy. It has one bedroom, a nice living/dining area, a kitchen, and a bathroom.
Balcón Del Mar
You will feel really comfortable here. The stone house which is over 100 years old has been lovingly furnished for its guests. It is located on a hill near the village of Guía de Isora. From up here you can enjoy a fantastic view of the sea and mountains. It is ideally suited for two people.
- Header - Photo by Maria Lupan on Unsplash
- Paragraph 1 - Photo by Casita con piscina on Airb&b
- Paragraph 2 - Photo by The Labyrinth of the Sea on Airb&b
- Paragraph 3 - Photos by Balcón Del Mar on Airb&b
- Paragraph 4 - Photos by Casa El Mato on Booking
- Paragraph 5 - Photos by Villa Bellamare on Airb&b
- Paragraph 6 - Photos by Hacienda Cuatro Ventanas on Airb&b
- Paragraph 7 - Photo by Cave House Anaga on Airb&b