Savoy Seychelles Resort & Spa
Savoy offers many carefully considered facilities and impeccable service to ensure guests have an unforgettable holiday. Situated on Mahé’s most popular beach, Beau Vallon, 25 minutes by car from International airport. Savoy is the ideal retreat for a holiday with the perfect balance of fun and relaxation. Enjoy a great range of facilities: the largest swimming pool in Seychelles with an area of 700 square meters, kids club, SPA center , tennis court, spacious guest rooms and suites ranging from 51 up to 270 square meters in a friendly atmosphere with exceptional personalized service.
Kempinski Seychelles Resort Baie Lazare
The Kempinski Seychelles Resort lies at the southern end of Mahé in Baie Lazare. This luxurious hotel offers many activities but is also a great place to relax and calm down. You can indulge in culinary delights in the restaurants, try out different types of sports, or switch off and enjoy the library and spa offer.
Coral Strand Smart Choice Hotel
Coral Strand is situated on Mahé , on Beau Vallon Bay where life is booming until late night in numerous cafes and restaurants along. The hotel is a great starting point for exploring Mahe Island and its main attractions: Morne National Park, Marine Reserve, Botanical Garden and the capital of Seychelles - Victoria. Coral Strand is a perfect value for money & has everything for a comfortable end enjoyable vacation: cozy guest rooms, 4 oceanfront restaurants with international cuisine, 2 pools.
The Constance Lemuria is like a symbiosis of luxury and nature. The natural materials used for the construction and interior design fit perfectly into the tropical vegetation of the island of Praslin. Besides the beautiful architecture the resort has a lot to offer. Four hotel restaurants, a Kids Club and a versatile spa area round off the offer. Golfers also get their money's worth here. The 18-hole golf course is one of the most beautiful in the world.
- Header - Photo by Kempinski Seychelles Resort on Facebook
- Paragraph 1 - Photos by Savoy Seychelles
- Paragraph 2 - Photos by Kempinski Seychelles Resort
- Paragraph 3 - Photos by Coral Strand Smart Choice Hotel
- Paragraph 4 - Photos by Raffles Seychelles on Facebook
- Paragraph 5 - Photo by Anantara Maia Seychelles Villa on Facebook
- Paragraph 5 - Photo by Anantara Maia Seychelles Villa
- Paragraph 6 - Photo by Four Seasons Resort on Facebook
- Paragraph 6 - Photo by Four Seasons Resort
- Paragraph 7 - Photos by Constance Lemuria