Hotel Sonnenalp, Vail
In Vail, surrounded by unspoiled nature and the snow-capped peaks of the Rocky Mountains, outdoor fans and nature lovers will get their money's worth. For your stay, we recommend the Hotel Sonnenalp in the heart of the town. This luxurious boutique hotel will pamper you with warm hospitality, a first-class restaurant, and an elegant spa area.
Stanley Hotel, Estes Park
If you are drawn to the Rocky Mountains after sightseeing in the city, Estes Park is the ideal starting point. Here, we recommend the Stanley Hotel which famous from Steven King's novel and film adaption, "The Shining". The historic house with its breathtaking view is only 10 kilometres away from the entrance to the Rocky Mountains National Park.
New Sheridan Hotel, Telluride
Telluride is one of the oldest silver and gold mining towns in the USA. Especially during summer, this pretty town attracts numerous visitors who admire the beautiful nature and take part the numerous art and music festivals. On Main Street, at the foot of the majestic Ajax Peak, is the New Sheridan Hotel. The historic hotel with 26 rooms is in a prime location and offers everything required for a pleasant stay.
- Header - Photo owned by Edelweiss
- Paragraph 1 - Photos by Hotel Born on Facebook
- Paragraph 2 - Photo by Hotel Sonnenalp
- Paragraph 3 - Photos by The St. Regis Aspen Resort
- Paragraph 4 - Photos by The Stanley Hotel on Facebook
- Paragraph 5 - Photo by Spring Hill Suites on Facebook
- Paragraph 6 - Photos by New Sheridan Hotel on Facebook