Çay tea, pronounced "chai", is a variant of black tea and is firmly rooted in Turkish culture. Whether with a Turkish breakfast or after a good dinner – the soothing beverage is consumed at any time of day. Prepared in special teapots, Çay is served in tulip-shaped glasses with a little sugar.
Pelo Cafe & Collectibles
The small cafe in the center of Bodrum provides a break from the busy streets of the city. The eccentric furnishings of the cafe combine retro style with modern design. But not only is the furniture unique, the Turkish tea leaves nothing to be desired.
Mahfel Cafe Plaj
From the terrace of Mahfel Cafe Plaj you can enjoy the wonderful view of Bodrum Kalesi Castle. The warm sea breeze in the air and a traditional Çay tea in your hand – what could be better?
The cosy atmosphere of the Gaaveci cafe invites you to linger. The restaurant is located directly by the sea and offers good food and fabulous coffee in addition to Turkish tea.
The İskele Cafe is not only popular with tourists but also attracts locals time and again to the cosy terrace for a delicious Çay. With a view of the sea, Turkish tea is particularly good to enjoy here in the harbour of Yalıkavak.
Hey Joe Bodrum
The pleasant surroundings and the stylish restaurant make this cafe something very special. The cozy garden promises a relaxing atmosphere where delicious food is being served.
The perfect blend of friendly service and delicious Çay tea makes this cafe a particularly relaxing place. Watch and enjoy the cheerful hustle and bustle of the harbor just across the street with a hot drink in your hand.
- Header - Photo by Christopher Horne on Renk-magazin.de
- Paragraph 1 - Photos by Pelo Cafe on Tripadvisor
- Paragraph 2 - Photo by Şeren Ç. on Foursquare.com
- Paragraph 3 - Photo from Yemekvekitap.com
- Paragraph 3 - Photo by Gaaveci on Facebook
- Paragraph 4 - Photo by christinagoesistanbul on Wordpress.com
- Paragraph 4 - Photo by Belma Yon on Tripadvisor
- Paragraph 5 - Photos by Hey Joe Bodrum on Facebook
- Paragraph 6 - Photos by Cafe Cafen on Facebook