Delicious Tapas in Seville
The chefs at Bodeguita Romero cook excellent local tapas. Located in the historic centre of Seville, the restaurant is a favourite with the locals. Mingle with the Spanish people and let the delicious meals satisfy your appetite.
The high-quality and beautifully presented tapas at La Brunilda speak for themselves. The extravagant creations at fair prices delight the guests and the restaurant is therefore very popular. It is advisable to arrive a little before opening time in the evening in order to get a table.
Bodega Dos de Mayo
A dream come true! The Bodega Dos de Mayo is well frequented by locals and serves the best traditional tapas. The quaint interior of the bar and the atmospheric ambience leave nothing to be desired.
Bodega Santa Cruz
Eating tapas at the Bodega Santa Cruz is a real experience. There is always something going on in the authentic and historic bodega. Due to the relaxed ambience and the large selection of fresh and inexpensive tapas, the restaurant is very popular and especially busy during rush hour.
- Header - Photo from Tapasclub.eu
- Paragraph 1 - Photos by Bar Alfalfa
- Paragraph 2 - Photos by Bodeguita Romero on Facebook
- Paragraph 3 - Photo by La Brunilda
- Paragraph 4 - Photo by Bodega Dos de Mayo
- Paragraph 4 - Photo by Bodega Dos de Mayo on Facebook
- Paragraph 5 - Photos by Bodega Santa Cruz on Facebook
- Paragraph 6 - Photos by Casa Ricardo