The Italian term "agriturismo" is a synonym for holidays in the countryside. Especially in Italy, this type of vacation has become very popular in recent years, as guest and host come together in a much more personal way. Most agriturismo earn their main income in agriculture - for example through wine or olive oil production. Those who choose an agriturismo make a conscious decision to trade luxury for tranquillity, authenticity and the real Italian culinary experience.
- Header - Photo by Agriturismo Li Sitagli on Tripadvisor
- Paragraph 2 - Photos by La Cerra from Agriturismo.it
- Paragraph 3 - Photos by B&B La MeSenda on Tripadvisor
- Paragraph 4 - Photos by Agriturismo Il Vecchio Ginepro from Agriturismo.it
- Paragraph 5 - Photos by Le Corti de Aloa on Tripadvisor
- Paragraph 6 - Photos by Agriturismo Li Sitagli from Agriturismo.it