Salmarina Playa Quemada
The charming restaurant Salmarina at Playa Quemada advertises peace, sea view and culinary delights. The restaurant with its cosy outdoor terrace is known for its freshly fished and prepared dishes. All seafood is caught using only traditional fishing techniques.
In Arrieta, in northern Lanzarote, you will find the restaurant El Amanecer. Here, excellent fish dishes are served at fair prices right by the sea. The culinary delights and the cosy ambience also attract many locals to the small fishing village.
Enjoy perfectly grilled fish specialties at Mardeleva, while overlooking the harbor of Puerto del Carmen. It is recommended to book a table as the restaurant is widely known for its delicious food and attracts many guests.
- Header - Photo by Pim Myten on Unsplash
- Paragraph 1 - Photos by Salmarina Playa Quemada
- Paragraph 2 - Photos by Restaurante Mirador El Roque on Facebook
- Paragraph 3 - Photo by El Amanecer on Tripadvisor
- Paragraph 4 - Photo by Kaitlin Dowis on Unsplash
- Paragraph 4 - Photo by Restaurante El Charcón
- Paragraph 5 - Photo by Mardeleva on Facebook