The charming Mercat de Forada takes place every Saturday. It is known for its authentic local crafts, good street music, and themed activities. Responsible consumption is a priority here and the market is a paradise for environmentally conscious foodies.
San Juan Market
There is a real sense of community at the year-round Sunday market in Sant Joan. The warm-hearted stall owners sell their handmade and local goods with great joy. From natural soap, jewellery, and leather goods to olive oil, clothing, and food; this market has something for everyone.
Sant Jordi Flea Market
A visit to the Sant Jordi flea market is a very authentic experience. Anything can be found here as sales permits aren’t required. The market is located on the former Sant Jordi racecourse and is one of the islanders' favourite markets.
Artisan Market Sant Rafel
Sant Antoni’s neigbourhood of Sant Rafel is home to the evening crafts market where an authentic Ibiza can be experienced. Enthusiastic visitors stroll through the streets and marvel at the original and unique items made in Ibiza. The market takes place every Thursday between July and September.
Ibizas Street Markets
During the summer, street markets can be found all over the island. In the evenings, you will discover them along the harbour in San Antonio and in the narrow streets of Ibiza's old town. Moreover, the pedestrian zone in the centre of Playa d'en Bossa and the promenade in Figueretas feature markets as well. Stroll among the stalls and enjoy the cheerful atmosphere.
- Header - Photo by Las Dalias Markets
- Paragraph 1 - Photos by Las Dalias Markets
- Paragraph 2 - Photos by Hippy Market Punta Arabí on Facebook
- Paragraph 3 - Photos by Mercat de Forada on Facebook
- Paragraph 4 - Photo from Welcometoibiza.com
- Paragraph 5 - Photo by Mercadillo Sant Jordi
- Paragraph 6 - Photos by Mercado Sant Rafel
- Paragraph 7 - Photo from Ibiza-spotlight.de
- Paragraph 7 - Photo from Ibiza.travel