Sir Joan Hotel
The striking building of the Sir Joan Hotel was designed by renowned architects and reflects the coastal flair and unique joie de vivre of Ibiza. It is located in the centre of Ibiza, has 38 rooms, and offers a breathtaking view of the marina. Furthermore, the cuisine with its extravagant food creations leaves nothing to be desired.
Mirador de Dalt Vila
Stepping inside this hotel feels like travelling back to the medieval times. The luxurious Mirador de Dalt Vila is situated in the old town of Ibiza on a cobblestone street. This privileged location offers a breathtaking view of the harbour district as well as the azure Mediterranean Sea. The comfortable rooms are artistically decorated and equipped with traditional and antique furnishings.
Ca Na Xica Hotel & Spa
This authentic oasis Ca Na Xica is located in the northern part of Ibiza about 20 minutes by car from the island’s centre. The Ibizan country house sits in the middle of an idyllic landscape – surrounded by olive trees and orange groves. The hotel’s 20 rooms are spread all over the main building a well as special cube-shaped cottages. Moreover, this adults only Ibiza hideaway is equipped with a spa and a saltwater pool.
- Header - Photo by Hotel OKU Ibiza
- Paragraph 1 - Photos by Sir Joan Hotel on Tripadvisor
- Paragraph 2 - Photo by Tropicana Ibiza Suites on Facebook
- Paragraph 2 - Photo by Tropicana Ibiza Suites
- Paragraph 3 - Photo by Hotel Mirador de Dalt Vila on Facebook
- Paragraph 3 - Photo by Hotel Mirador de Dalt Vila
- Paragraph 4 - Photos by Hotel Ca Na Xica Ibiza
- Paragraph 5 - Photos by Hotel Oku Ibiza