The Lycian Way on the Turkish coast is one of the most popular long-distance hiking trails in the world. It is over 500 kilometres long and stretches from the beautiful coastal town of Fethiye to the famous port city of Antalya. The trail’s difficulty level is classified as medium and the best time to tackle it is during spring and autumn. Furthermore, the 26 stages of the hiking trail can be individually selected according to one's own needs.
What Awaits You
There are several ancient towns and breathtaking beaches along the diverse hiking trail. For the most part, the path leads along the rocky coast and green pine forests. Numerous sandy and pebbly beaches can be explored where the foothills of the Taurus Mountains meet the sea. Moreover, countless fascinating panoramic sceneries await you.
- Header - Photo from Wandern.de
- Paragraph 2 - Photo from Asi-reisen.de
- Paragraph 3 - Photo by I Love Turkey on Twitter
- Paragraph 3 - Photo from Urlaubsguru.de
- Paragraph 4 - Photo from Atici2hotel.com
- Paragraph 4 - Photo from Antalyacityzone.com
- Paragraph 5 - Photo from Travelhouse.ch
- Paragraph 5 - Photo from Antiphellos.info
- Paragraph 6 - Photo from Urlaubsguru.de
- Paragraph 6 - Photo from Sahinpension-cirali.com