The capital of Colombia, Bogotá, towers at a lofty 2,640 metres above sea level. With its central location in the centre of the South American country, Bogotá is the ideal starting point for your tour of Colombia. At the same time, however, you should not miss out on planning a few days in this lively metropolis and letting yourself be carried away by the colourful hustle and bustle of the city. The accommodation options that await you are as varied as Bogotá itself. Here are our six tips for recommended hotels in Bogotá.
- Header - Photo owned by Casa Legado
- Paragraph 2 - Photo owned by Sofitel Bogotá Victoria Regia
- Paragraph 3 - Photo owned by Casa Legado
- Paragraph 4 - Photo owned by Movich Buró 26 Bogotá
- Paragraph 5 - Photo owned by Hilton Bogotá
- Paragraph 6 - Photo owned by JW Marriott Hotel Bogotá
- Paragraph 7 - Photo owned by Hotel Coco