Dreamlike bays and crystal-clear water – the beaches of Bodrum invite you to relax and unwind. The colourful underwater world of the Aegean Sea is also worth seeing and is particularly popular for diving and snorkelling.
The symbiosis of green nature and turquoise water of Aspat Bay offers a perfect blend of relaxation and refreshment in the vibrant sea.
Cennet Bay is worth a stop when out on a boat tour. Hidden among pine trees, the beach is very popular with families.
Bitez Beach is only a few minutes away from Bodrum. The shallow water makes the beach perfect for water sports and swimming.
Bardakci Bay is one of the most beautiful in Bodrum and is highly recommended for those seeking tranquility.
This beach is a paradise for kitesurfers. The gentle morning winds lend themselves well to beginners, while the afternoon is more suitable for the pros.
- Header - Photo by Mehmet Belet on Unsplash
- Paragraph 1 - Photo from Tremglobal.com
- Paragraph 2 - Photo from Tremglobal.com
- Paragraph 3 - Photo from Arrivalguides.com
- Paragraph 4 - Photo from Tremglobal.com
- Paragraph 5 - Photo by Ben_Kerckx on Unsplash