Check-in and baggage drop-off at the airport
Flights from Zurich:
Check-in and baggage drop-off
- At Zurich Airport, you may use the following check-in areas:
- Check-in 1
- Check-in 3 (airport railway station)
If you have checked-in online already, please proceed directly to a baggage drop-off counter. Otherwise, please use the SWISS check-in machines provided in check-in areas 1 and 3. As a Business Class guest, you may also check-in at a dedicated counter.
- In Zurich we accept your baggage
- during counter opening hours (05am to 9.45pm)
- earliest 23 hours before AND
- latest 1 hour before departure.
- Please take the waiting times at the counter into consideration.
Check-in the day before
For departures the following day and subject to the conditions above, you may drop-off your baggage until 9.45pm.
This service is not available for flights with scheduled departure on or after 9.45pm. When checking in baggage for flights to the US on the day of departure or the day before, the corresponding passengers have to be physically present with their valid travel documents at the check-in counter.
Flights to Zurich:
At all our destination airports, dedicated check-in counters are available for flights to Zurich. If you have checked-in already, please proceed to a baggage drop-off counter. Otherwise, Business and Economy Class check-in counters are available.
Check-in information for your airport of departure
Additional check-in related information for your airport of departure can be found in the table below.