The Parque Maria Luisa was once an exclusive part of the gardens of the Palacio de San Telmo — then half the world came to visit. It was where palm trees and sycamore are reflected in smooth waters that Mexico, Argentina, and the USA, among others, invited visitors to the Ibero-American Exhibition in 1929. Six of the pavilions remain in the park in their original state today, still exuding a certain cosmopolitan flair. Enjoy the architectural variety of Latin America, surrounded by the splendour of Mediterranean plants and the Andalusian way of life during a cycle through the ‘green lung of Seville’. This green jewel, that was gifted to the city in 1893, is a true citizens’ park where people meet to stroll, play, and chat.
Parque Maria Luisa