To play safe
When you book your flight on flyedelweiss.com, we also offer comprehensive travel insurance for purchase, at very attractive conditions. Covid-19 cover is included in the existing insurance packages. You can simply add these in the booking process.
You can choose between cancellation costs insurance (assumption of costs in the event of cancellation before departure) and the entire travel protection package (insurance also during the trip), including cover if you have to go into an individually arranged quarantine (delayed return journey) on site due to illness. The insurance conditions of our partner Allianz Travel are authoritative.
Cancellation cost insurance
Cancellation costs insurance covers the costs in the event of cancellation of travel due to serious illness prior to departure (e.g. Covid-19), if quarantine is ordered, in the event of unemployment or if the insured person unexpectedly takes up employment.
- Cost assumption in case of cancellation
The travel protection package includes emergency medical transport fare in the event of a Covid-19 illness. In addition, the insurance package provides compensation should you have to be quarantined at your destination due to a Covid-19 illness. At the same time, the option includes travel cancellation insurance.
- Cost assumption in case of cancellation (e.g. diagnosis with Covid-19)
- Compensation in the event of incapacity to travel due to individually ordered quarantine in the event of diagnosis and suspected Covid-19 disease
- Emergency medical transport & repatriation (e.g. diagnosis with Covid-19)
- Compensation for theft, loss or damage to luggage
A summary of insured events and benefits related to Covid-19 can be found at the link below:
Please note that neither service can be taken out after your booking. You will find the insurance details in the general insurance conditions.